• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making a million.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a million.

I'd like to bank a million pounds this year, personally, in the bank, in my sky rocket like, so I can take 2014 off and live life comfortably.

Ideas please. If its a good one and it works out you the lucky winner of the best suggestion will win 5%.

What should I do?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What should I do?
    Buy sledges in summer and sell them in winter.

HTH

Comment

I'd like to bank a million pounds this year
      Why make million when you can make billion?

Comment

Write a letter.

Send it to six people.

In the letter, tell everyone to send £5 to the person whose name is at the bottom of the list, and send the letter on to six more people.

In three weeks, you will have a million pounds.

Comment

I'd like to bank a million pounds this year, personally, in the bank, in my sky rocket like, so I can take 2014 off and live life comfortably.

Ideas please. If its a good one and it works out you the lucky winner of the best suggestion will win 5%.

What should I do?
          This was my idea, I'd find a barn, put a rusty old car in it that might have a radiator that looks like in might belong to a Bugatti Royale, and not say at all it could be the missing Bugatti Royale, but some daft cooker will prolly pay a mill if I stick it on internet and not say it could be a Bugatti Royale. But it just might be.

Comment

Next time you're in the states tell em you're actually also Her Majesty's Officer for Titles and you're looking to find some guy named Bud or Chip who's the rightful heir to the title of Lord of Wanksbuttle. Obviously there's a small admin fee of a couple of grand.

Comment

Or just find some interwebs forum with gullible people and ask for donations to chase the aurora...

Comment

These days a million won't even last a single divorce.

And for this reason I am out.

Comment

Put an ad in the national press. "Learn how I made a million pounds. Simply send £5 to PO BOX 111 for details of how you can easily do this too.

Then send them a piece of notepaper "I got a load of mugs to send £5 to a PO Box"

Comment

Post an ad -

"WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. Send £5 to P.O. Box ____, Bridgwater (just off M4). You'll get paid when we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed I have only done this once before. MF"

Comment

Working...
                    X