• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nearly boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly boomed

Turned down a contract today because the interview didn't seem to know anything and was in shell shock from the arrogant know it all attitude of the previous interviewee.

ho hum life goes on. Its not as if I needed the job (it looked total tulip).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    No you've got a real business haven't you, with employees and what not ?
    Deluded twat of a disguised employee.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      No you've got a real business haven't you, with employees and what not ?
      Deluded twat of a disguised employee.
      read the gutted thread muppet.

Comment

Thats a really sensible way to do it. I was fed up last week when I had to bin the role through Hays but if you are not desperate then keeping away from needy and crap looking gigs is a wise move. Have a

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Turned down a contract today because the interview didn't seem to know anything and was in shell shock from the arrogant know it all attitude of the previous interviewee.

Good for you eek, life's too short to settle for crap contracts if you're not in fiscal dire straits.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            Thats a really sensible way to do it. I was fed up last week when I had to bin the role through Hays but if you are not desperate then keeping away from needy and crap looking gigs is a wise move. Have a
            Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Good for you eek, life's too short to settle for crap contracts if you're not in fiscal dire straits.
            I will repeat what I said to Sas. This thread is a crappy p*** take of the gutted thread from last night. When I leave current clientco it will be for a live of occasional consultancy based on the tools I've spent three years developing and 1 year getting clients for.

Comment

Working...
            X