• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok which of our number forgot to UK register their foreign P3nis extension?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok which of our number forgot to UK register their foreign P3nis extension?

Foreign resident motorists escape punishment for flouting law - Telegraph

It is estimated that 330,000 parking tickets are issued to foreign motorists in Britain, of whom nearly 30 per cent are living in the country.

Have a look at some of the comments, they seem like Daily mail readers have switched to the Telegraph.
    Its changed from 'Disgusted from Dorset' to 'Pissed off in Poole'
    Last edited by vetran; 30 January 2013, 10:00.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Some of those people are really rather stupid aren't they? In fact I would go as far to say that if those comments are representative of Telgraph readers then Mail readers are liberal intellectuals in comparison!
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I worked on one contract where a French chap was on secondment for three months. He'd only been here a month when he got a summons for not displaying a tax disc - for his French registered car.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I worked on one contract where a French chap was on secondment for three months. He'd only been here a month when he got a summons for not displaying a tax disc - for his French registered car.
        I had something similar in Milton Keynes. I was giving a training course and my car was parked in a pay and display and while I was out having a fag break I watched a traffic warden walk up to the car, check my ticket was in order and then stick a notice on the windscreen. I sauntered over and read the notice which I expected was for parking, even though I had a valid ticket but no, it was for not displaying a valid tax disc...on my German registered and plated car. Thick as tulip twat.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Some of those people are really rather stupid aren't they? In fact I would go as far to say that if those comments are representative of Telgraph readers then Mail readers are liberal intellectuals in comparison!
          Isn't your telegraph hidden behind a paywall? Mine is. Thankfully.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X