• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobs and hocking flem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobs and hocking flem

What is it - when I have worked at pleaces with a fair few bobs kicking about, they all seem to spend time in the bogs hocking up flem. It sounds bloody horrible.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    What is it - when I have worked at pleaces with a fair few bobs kicking about, they all seem to spend time in the bogs hocking up flem. It sounds bloody horrible.
    Because they've all got pleurisy
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Funny you should say that, exactly same here but they also tend to do it at the desks as well. Drives the womenfolk in the office absolutely nuts!!!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yep...deffo a Bob trait.
        You can be sitting there pleasantly parking your breakfast when in comes Bob. First he looks in the mirror to check his hair (they all do this as well) and next thing you know he's hockling green phlegm into the sink where you're expected to wash your hands after he's left.

Dirty bastards......
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Hocking phlegm is nothing - it's the fact that some of them seem to have had a sh1t spraying device inserted into their arses that gets me - looks like someone has fired off a shotgun full of slurry. Dirty fkkers make no effort to clean up. Used to always be at least one of the stalls unusable for the day.
          Last edited by Normie; 30 January 2013, 11:25. Reason: typo

Comment

Try working in Bejing, then you'll have something to complain about. Spitting at the foot of your table while you eat.. nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Normie View Post
              Hocking phlegm is nothing - it's the fact that some of them seem to have had a sh1t spraying device inserted into their arses that gets me - looks like someone has fired off a shotgun full of slurry. Dirty fkkers make no effort to clean up. Used to always be at least one of the stalls unusable for the day.
              You can add to that, lobbing paper towels down the bog ensuring that a high percentage are blocked most days. I have to sit next to one and as the week goes on he stinks more an more. There seems to be a point in the week when he showers and then builds up the stink levels until he reaches it again.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                You can add to that, lobbing paper towels down the bog ensuring that a high percentage are blocked most days. I have to sit next to one and as the week goes on he stinks more an more. There seems to be a point in the week when he showers and then builds up the stink levels until he reaches it again.
                At my last client, there was a bob on the desk opposite me. Now, we are talking normal width desks and seating arrangements so when we were both sat at our desks, there was about 6 to 8 foot between us.

FFS when he spoke the stench not only took your breath away, it made your ******* eyes water. To make it worse, his job was spent on the phone seemingd to be always directing other bobs how to access screens and code etc.

Fortunately, I was able to make use of another desk well downwind of his halitosis to escape the daily trials.

Had to laugh one day though, his team always had a 15 minute stand up meet every morning. One time this woman hosting the meeting stood right next to him. Even when he swallowed he exhaled tulip and she nearly keeled over, had to open a window and stick her head through it to breathe!

Truely awesome!
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

This has been mentioned in more than one previous thread but I don't have a linky. A very common phenomenon.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I do find it quite amusing when the make a popping sound when trying to say certain words... can't give any examples but one guy in particular seems to do it every sentance.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X