• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Were you party to one or more tax avoidance schemes?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Were you party to one or more tax avoidance schemes?"

Tax Return question

I have an ISA - does that count

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      I have an ISA - does that count
      PowerPC or Intel?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Tax Return question
        they are asking if you paid import taxes on the purchase of Bepa your friendly Russian blow up doll or do you rent her and pay an off shore supplier a small amount each week to avoid tax?

Seriously its an incredibly vague question designed to allow HMRC to change the rules later and retrospectively if in their opinion you are involved in 'unfair' tax avoidance schemes.

this is mainly because they are incompetent and can't manage to make the absolute scams illegal.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes. I fooked off on a long holiday as soon as I hit the threshold for the top tax rate.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Best tax avoidance scheme anyone can sign up to is leaving this rotting hell hole of a country and paying yer taxes to someone else.

Comment

Got to calculation - now it's NOT funny!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Best tax avoidance scheme anyone can sign up to is leaving this rotting hell hole of a country and paying yer taxes to someone else.
                Done that. Doesn't work.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Got to calculation - now it's NOT funny!
                  Why on earth are you looking at your tax return? You should be working on SKA!

Comment

Yes, I pay myself dividends
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X