• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Comedy Reviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedy Reviews

Head over to Pyongyang on Google Maps and have a look at some of the reviews left by intrepid travellers of the various "attractions"

I don't know what Andrew is talking about. The dog-butt sandwiches were fantastic. Not too much seasoning. The best part of my experience was only losing three family members! I went assuming we would be wiped out for being the only white people for miles. Luckily, their friendly guards were kind enough to shout what I assumed to be loud words of encouragement, before slaughtering my wife and two cousins. Traveler's top tip: Wear closed toe shoes. The blood splattering ruined my favorite pair of socks
    Coffee's for closers

Katy Price - A whole New World - Amazon

"I was persuaded to purchase this record by my best friend Abdullah on the basis that it had cured his asthma. The story went that Abdullah had become more and more breathless as the album raged on, until finally during the penultimate track 'I've Had The Time Of My Life' Abdullah quite involuntarily let out a harrowing scream of pleasure and collapsed in a frenzy of fluid. From the moment Abdullah awoke in hospital it was discovered that his chronic asthma had completely subsided, leaving him with lungs 'comparible to that of a 2 year old dolphin' according to the duty nurse.

On listening to the album myself, I am inclined to believe Abdullah's story. I had barely made it through the intitial 30 seconds of 'a Whole new World' before I was forced to pause the record and take a shower. I had sweated so much that my many tattoos had faded to nothing and my hair had bleached itself white.

The impact this record will have on our world is comparible only to penicillin. Katie has the voice of a young Marvin Gaye, whilst Peter sounds like the smell of a new born baby. Separately, they are peerless - together, they are what an orgasm would look like if it were human.

If you are yet to listen to this record, you may as well be dead. "

there are some great reviews for this album, and due to this its rated very highly

Comment

Working...
    X