• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avoiding gents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoiding gents

Is it wrong to avoid the gents and go in the disabled toilet instead?

Biggest advantage is if you are caught you can easily out run them
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Small winky hey?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I usually go direct to the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I usually go direct to the ladies.
        Small winky hey?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Small winky hey?
          Ah, that's why you were in there.

Comment

Yes it is wrong! Often disabled people can't use a normal bog but you can. It strikes me as selfish for you to pick the one toilet they can use because you don't want to use the many that are on offer in the gents.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes, for some disabled people when they need the loo they need it then, no warning, no waiting.

For some having to wait to go the loo is not discomfort but actual pain, so by you using that loo you could be inflicting pain on another or just ruining their day / dignity when their bladder won’t wait.

Yes I have strong views on the subject.
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                Yes it is wrong! Often disabled people can't use a normal bog but you can. It strikes me as selfish for you to pick the one toilet they can use because you don't want to use the many that are on offer in the gents.
                If someone gives me a dirty look when I use the disabled loo's I just tell them 'Hey. I'm dyslexic'.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                  Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Yes, for some disabled people when they need the loo they need it then, no warning, no waiting.

For some having to wait to go the loo is not discomfort but actual pain, so by you using that loo you could be inflicting pain on another or just ruining their day / dignity when their bladder won’t wait.

Yes I have strong views on the subject.
                  Calm down dear, it's only a parody thread!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ng-direct.html (although NATs fixed it now)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Calm down dear, it's only a parody thread!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ng-direct.html (although NATs fixed it now)
                    The disabled is the one subject that makes me throw perspective out the window & have a rant
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X