• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Rugby predictions please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Rugby predictions please

Saturday 2nd February 2013

Wales v Ireland 13:30
    England v Scotland 16:00

Sunday 3rd February 2013

Italy v France 15:00

Predictions please.

And for those who haven't signed up;
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ns-league.html

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Sunday 3rd February 2013

Predictions please.

I have £30 on Scotland to win at 8:1 I cannot see anywhere that England on paper are stronger. It is also inevitable after the All Blacks victory that the Scots will want to p*** on Englands parade.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Egg chasing...pah!
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Sunday 3rd February 2013

Predictions please.

16 nil to Scotland? 15 nil to Italy??? I hope you are not putting money on any of these!!!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ireland to Win by a point
          Scotland drubbed
          Italy spanked
          SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            16 nil to Scotland? 15 nil to Italy??? I hope you are not putting money on any of these!!!
            I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
              Scotland drubbed
              Yep, but it would be so much more fun to see Scotland come close to winning then lose by a dubious penalty in the last few seconds of the game.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Yep, but it would be so much more fun to see Scotland come close to winning then lose by a dubious penalty in the last few seconds of the game.
                They'll give it their best shot anyway.

What's to say Wales don't go all out and lose in the second half.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  They'll give it their best shot anyway.

What's to say Wales don't go all out and lose in the second half.
                  Yep, Wales are pretty good at that too.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    I have £30 on Scotland to win at 8:1 I cannot see anywhere that England on paper are stronger. It is also inevitable after the All Blacks victory that the Scots will want to p*** on Englands parade.
                    Where do you get that from DA? I can't see anywhere that Scotland have even a half-decent team, unfortunately.

8:1 on a two-horse race is usually worth a punt, but I'd want more than that to join you in this match.

England to win, Wales to break their year-long duck, but there might be a surprise in Italy - France are due one of their inexplicable disasters.

Comment

Working...
                    X