• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who is going to win now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is going to win now?

The last four.
    Germany
    53.13%
    Italy
    12.50%
    Portugal
    0.00%
    France
    34.38%
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Hard to bet against the hosts now, though I do think the cheese eating surrender monkeys may be in with a shout.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The Germans are nailed-on certs now. Only the Argies could have stopped them, and they didn't.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think les Français may well do it, but then I thought the Argies would beat Germany,England would beat Portugal and Brazil would beat France, so WTF do I know? (Answer : nothing).
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

The Europeans

Comment

Well my prediction before the tournament was for a Germany Brazil final but alas the French have put paid to that, still a great performance and goal from the French, no complaints.

So Im going for a surprise victory for Finland.

Comment

Working...
            X