• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear - Murray's out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear - Murray's out

Murray lost to Bagdadhis in straight sets. After the cricket and footy on Saturday.

We need cheering up. How are our darts players doing?

BBC Sport still shows it as a tie break in the 3rd set. Where are you watching?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      BBC Sport still shows it as a tie break in the 3rd set. Where are you watching?
      Woops, there it goes.

6-3 6-4 7-6
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Marvellous - thats confirmed it - we are officially sh!te at all sports.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What has Murray got to do with England?
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
            Marvellous - thats confirmed it - we are officially sh!te at all sports.
            Who are? When he loses, Murray is Scottish, not British.

Comment

Where did I say England? I'm happy to encompass the whole UK when talking about our sporting prowess (or lack thereof)
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Who are? When he loses, Murray is Scottish, not British.
                LOL - fair point. Same happened with that skiier in the winter olympics with blue hair - praised as british when he won the silver, castigated as scottish when he showed up positive for doping...

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wendy: Shhhh nobody is listening, but we (the English) went out ages ago.

Ruprect: Murray classified himself as Scots, not British.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I think we need more sportsman in the UK, lets introduce fast track sports visas with full access to welfare.
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
                    X