• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fat Basturts Only Need Post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Basturts Only Need Post

Well...
    Me, me, me...

Checking in

Lost a few stone but I'm still fat as a heffer.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Checking in

Lost a few stone but I'm still fat as a heffer.
      Down to 14st and 2 to go
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Up to 14 stone

Considering how to reverse the rot. It may involve a bicycle, that being the only form of exercise, other than walking, that I'm willing to undertake.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Up to 14 stone

Considering how to reverse the rot. It may involve a bicycle, that being the only form of exercise, other than walking, that I'm willing to undertake.
          I have hills here. I can see them from my windows but, well...

Motivation, that's the key.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Up to 14 stone

Buy a house further away from the pub and walk

HTH
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's a hazard.

I remember learning the word 'sedentary' when I was about 10. and being told that a lot of sedentary people got fat and ill.
              I remember thinking - 'I will NEVER get into that predicament'

mind you - seven years later, I remember standing in the bar of the eden vale in Bootle, looking at some drunken bum , staggering and slobbering down his shirt, thinking
              - 'I will NEVER get into that predicament'

ah - the lofty ideals of youth

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Buy a house further away from the pub and walk

HTH
                I've started walking to a pub that's further away, and where the ale's better

It's also next door to A&E, just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Down to 14st and 2 to go
                  I think you've excluded yourself from your own thread. 14st doesn't sound excessive for a gentleman of your stature.

Comment

Up to 14 stone

Hate to say it Nick, but the calories in booze are hefty! Cut those out and you would prob lost weight without having to cut down on food. Either that or carry on the same liquid intake but stop eating

Comment

Working...
                    X