• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dolly Parton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolly Parton

Just watched one of her O2 shows on the TV, clearly lip syncs through the whole thing. I would be pretty pissed off if I paid to see that.

Massive norks though, massive.

Roy Chubby Brown - Dolly Parton's Tits - YouTube

"But most of all, I'd feel ten feet tall, if I could see Dolly Parton's tits!"

Roy Chubby Brown, the hero to the world..

Comment

It was an hour of...

"She ain't singing but look at the size of those tits"

...over and over again. They truly are mesmerising objects.

Comment

You gotta love plastic surgery and Dolly sure does too!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          You gotta love plastic surgery and Dolly sure does too!
          You can go overboard and end up looking like a series 3000 though.

Comment

I still don't know why the gig was televised on BBC Alba.

Comment

An incredibly successful businesswoman who took control of her own destiny in a very male dominated industry. Not to mention a very talented songwriter. May be she should be the Contractor UK mascot!

Comment

Originally posted by socialworker View Post
                An incredibly successful businesswoman who took control of her own destiny in a very male dominated industry. Not to mention a very talented songwriter. May be she should be the Contractor UK mascot!
                Hell yeah! got to give the woman credit, she knows how to make things work!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Hell yeah! got to give the woman credit, she knows how to make things work!
                  Like Katie Price.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I do like the way she told Tom Parker to get lost when he 'offered' to let Elvis sing 'I will always love you' for half the rights. Watched a program with her last year where she said she could buy Graceland for what she made off the Whitney cover version. Touche.

Still, I expected more from her, lip synch through a gig is not on.

Comment

Working...
                    X