• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paul Gascoigne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Gascoigne

All very sad really, watched him play a few times, one of the finest footballers I have seen I must say.

Now just a mess.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    All very sad really, watched him play a few times, one of the finest footballers I have seen I must say.

Now just a mess.
    It's cause he's a Geordie. Means he's a Northerners Northerner. So thickest of the thick.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Our generations George Best, unfortunately in every sense
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ally McCoist prompted him to play the flute in front of us, that was a tulip storm. Poor bugger never knew what he was doing.

Swally always has been a sneaky wee tulipe.

Comment

Great player, very sad. It seems Hoddle knew what he was doing when he left him out of the 1998 world cup squad.

But on a lighter note, he was the scorer of Gordon Brown's favourite goal of all time, against Scotland in Euro '96. And if you believe Gordon when he says that, you will believe I have a 14 inch tool with the girth of a mortar shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Great player, very sad. It seems Hoddle knew what he was doing when he left him out of the 1998 world cup squad.

But on a lighter note, he was the scorer of Gordon Brown's favourite goal of all time, against Scotland in Euro '96. And if you believe Gordon when he says that, you will believe I have a 14 inch tool with the girth of a mortar shell.
            A double polaroid?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I still believe Gordon Brown was a Jacobite sleeper sent south to deliver as much devastation on England as possible.

Comment

I still believe Gordon Brown was a Jacobite sleeper sent south to deliver as much devastation on England as possible.
                Should your head go back to the lab for re-tuning?

Comment

Originally posted by Kryten View Post
                  Should your head go back to the lab for re-tuning?
                  "Gordon, as soon as you get in charge of their economy, firstly sell off all their gold for as little as you can get then deregulate all their financial systems next and then spend as much money as you can on completely nothing"

That level of incompetence can only be deliberate.

Comment

"Gordon, as soon as you get in charge of their economy, firstly sell off all their gold for as little as you can get then deregulate all their financial systems next and then spend as much money as you can on completely nothing"

That level of incompetence can only be deliberate.
                    Mechanoids cannot have political bias.

Comment

Working...
                    X