• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suspending the diet for the night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspending the diet for the night

Just cos I feel like it so...

Vodka (I don't usually bother with spirits but it's been in the cupboard and less calories than wine).

It's gonna be a takeaway delivery cos I'm craving;

A curry

Chinese

Pizza

Decisions, I've got a drawer full of takeaway leaflets to choose from. What's the best choice for reasonably healthy (yeah right). I'm thinking a chicken bhuna but chicken fried rice sounds good too. If I order a pizza I'll go overboard and get the biggest on the menu with as many toppings as they have. The more I drink the hungrier I'll get and the more I'll order so better do this early before I start.

Suggestions?
    Me, me, me...

Chicken shaslick is considered the most healthy.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Just cos I feel like it so...

Vodka (I don't usually bother with spirits but it's been in the cupboard and less calories than wine).

It's gonna be a takeaway delivery cos I'm craving;

A curry

Chinese

Pizza

Decisions, I've got a drawer full of takeaway leaflets to choose from. What's the best choice for reasonably healthy (yeah right). I'm thinking a chicken bhuna but chicken fried rice sounds good too. If I order a pizza I'll go overboard and get the biggest on the menu with as many toppings as they have. The more I drink the hungrier I'll get and the more I'll order so better do this early before I start.

Suggestions?

stir fry?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        stir fry?
        Chicken fried rice is closest to that and that's what I'm thinking about ordering.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Chicken flied lice is closest to that and that's what I'm thinking about ordering.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            FTFY
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Chicken shaslick is considered the most healthy.
              An Indian menu in restaurants in Scotland would be significantly different from down south even taking into account the often phonetic spelling to found on menus which can change between establishments.

No idea what that is.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
              X