• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

7FiftyTwo Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7FiftyTwo Solutions

Anyone any experince of this agency? And comments, good/bad?

One of their agents hooked me up with an interview and was always contactable (when there) and would return my calls reasonably efficiently. I'm not sure if he was being so nice due to the potential money I could get him (the role was investment banking so reasonable £), or whether he is one in a million and actually gave a damn.

I still contact him to see what he's got going and he is still quite happy to talk to me and put me forward for roles. So from that side of things it was a refreshing experience. Haven't contracted through them yet so all may not be so rosy!

Comment

If only there were more agents around like this person then eh? People would stop thinking they were on a level similar to car salesmen and politicians

Mailman

Comment

Working...
      X