• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ollie Reed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ollie Reed

For me, a legend, came across this youtube doc, enjoyed it.

Cheers Ollie....

Mrs Styles and I spent a weekend with him, in a small remote hotel in Cornwall on a Halloween whodunnit weekend. A true legend, though pissed quite a bit of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Mrs Styles and I spent a weekend with him, in a small remote hotel in Cornwall on a Halloween whodunnit weekend. A true legend, though pissed quite a bit of the time.
      A former neighbour did some building work for him and some days he'd tell them to stop working and join him for a drink.

When they protested that they had work to do he'd say "Don't worry I'll pay you".

He simply enjoyed a drink with the lads.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        He simply enjoyed a drink with the lads.
        I think it was a bit more than that. Alcoholism ultimately led to his death. Great actor all the same.

Comment

Working...
        X