• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modern Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Britain

What a load of tulipe.

Someone nearly ran me over this morning. So I got his number plate and phoned 101 to report it. I get put in a queue. After 5 minutes a recorded message informs me I can go to the met police website and use an online form. So I hang up and go there. It turns out you can't user the online form at all. You need to phone 101.

This is why people dial 999 for non-emergencies.

******* useless pile of ********.

Edit: I see the swear filter is still broken
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    What a load of tulipe.

Someone nearly ran me over this morning.
    Is it coz you were ambling and dragging your lardy arse slowly across the road?
    i deliberately speed up when I see those sorts as well.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Is it coz you were ambling and dragging your lardy arse slowly across the road?
      i deliberately speed up when I see those sorts as well.
      No daffodilwit. I was crossing a zebra crossing on my way to work at 7:15am. Considering the crossing is right outside a school I'd expect people to pay a little bit more attention.

BTW, as you think you're some sort of superhuman specemin I'm up for a physical challenge if you fancy that. 100 miles on a bike say, and the loser shuts the **** up. Assuming you have enough self control to shut the **** up, which I doubt given that you can't even keep yourself away from here voluntarily.

Edit: Oh look, the swear filter is still broken. Luckily I can remember the code.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

How cute, an internet challenge. Fight! Fight! Fight!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No daffodilwit. I was crossing a zebra crossing on my way to work at 7:15am. Considering the crossing is right outside a school I'd expect people to pay a little bit more attention.

BTW, as you think you're some sort of superhuman specemin I'm up for a physical challenge if you fancy that. 100 miles on a bike say, and the loser shuts the **** up. Assuming you have enough self control to shut the **** up, which I doubt given that you can't even keep yourself away from here voluntarily.

Edit: Oh look, the swear filter is still broken. Luckily I can remember the code.
          Calm down, dear. It's only a forum.

PS does your bike need strengthening?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I saw you. I almost got you, next time you won't be so lucky.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I saw you. I almost got you, next time you won't be so lucky.
              Driving home from your night shift in a 14 year old astra? Are you sure going permie was the right choice?

BTW police will be round to speak to you later hopefully. Driving without due care and attention.
              Last edited by doodab; 5 February 2013, 09:55.

Comment

Driving home from your night shift in a 14 year old astra? Are you sure going permie was the right choice?
                Living the dream, MF style

Comment

Can you post the swear word for me please so I can ban you immediately add it back in?
                  Last edited by administrator; 5 February 2013, 10:06. Reason: too much pleading

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Can you post the swear word for me please so I can ban you immediately add it back in?
                    ********** ******* ******** *******. Anything ***** that isn't ****, basically.

Comment

Working...
                    X