• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another idiot gets some airtime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another idiot gets some airtime

Sheikh Abdullah Daoud: Saudi cleric sparks outrage after calling for baby girls to wear the burka | Mail Online

A Saudi cleric has sparked outrage by declaring that baby girls must wear the burka.

Sheikh Abdullah Daoud, who said all female newborns should wear the veil, insisted the burkas would help to protect the infants against the threat of sexual attacks.

His comments, made in an interview with an Islamic television station that has surfaced online, have been widely condemned as 'disturbing' and harmful to the religion.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I would the one on the left, the one on the right I might need a drink or two first
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I would the one on the left, the one on the right I might need a drink or two first
      That's Mich and Admin at the CUK Fancy Dress Xmas Dinner 2011. Admin's gonna be pissed that you need a drink or two first.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Its almost as if there is a game to make the most outrageous statement while keeping a straight face.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You read the Daily Mail?

Comment

Ah Cute cats!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            You read the Daily Mail?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Its almost as if there is a game to make the most outrageous statement while keeping a straight face.
              Yep, and people take the statements seriously instead of just laughing in the faces of such idiots.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Yep, and people take the statements seriously instead of just laughing in the faces of such idiots.
                Indeed - what an absolute buttmunch.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

yikes
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

FTFY
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X