• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google+

Anybody actually using it?

I've just cleared out the 1400 or so people who've added me that I don't know and now just down to the dozen or so that I do know (mostly from here actually).

Should I persevere, anybody finding it useful?
    Me, me, me...

yes, use it quite a lot

quite like the hangouts feature
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      yes, use it quite a lot

quite like the hangouts feature
      Haven't tried out any hangouts yet. Every day complete strangers keep adding me but I think I have that under control now.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I used it a lot until SimonMac added me....

Comment

I'm not giving up on it just yet.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Re: Google+

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I'm not giving up on it just yet.
            A few more good contacts and it will be a contender. G is discretely pushing webmasters into it via author rank. Softly softly, catchey monkey...

Comment

There's a lot of development going into it at present and it seems to be getting better and better, Hangouts is a decent feature and I tend to use it a lot with docs etc
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                There's a lot of development going into it at present and it seems to be getting better and better, Hangouts is a decent feature and I tend to use it a lot with docs etc
                I tend to just make an appoitment and go to the surgery
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  I tend to just make an appoitment and go to the surgery
                  appointment

Lol I meant as I'm sure you know Google Documents and Google Drive
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

They've had a few of those projects fail - anyone remember Google Buzz? Google+ has had plenty of time to gain some ground, but hasn't managed yet.

I used it briefly at the start. Recently deleted my account. Boring.

Google do a lot of things well, but social networking isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X