• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The mystery of the missing rep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mystery of the missing rep

I got some rep from Robinho last night that's totally and utterly disappeared this morning.

I never knew that was possible so how do you remove previously given rep?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I got some rep from Robinho last night that's totally and utterly disappeared this morning.

I would hate for anything bad to happen to you so let us get some things very clear - you did not see any rep, there was no rep here, you have never even heard of rep.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      I would hate for anything bad to happen to you so let us get some things very clear - you did not see any rep, there was no rep here, you have never even heard of rep.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I think the mods have fixed it so the dull troll has no say in anything.
        Soon he'll disappear up his own backside muttering about supply and demand.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

One of the mods - notallthere - is against me these days too. Probably had some bearing.

Cretins beget cretins it seems.

Comment

I actually got 4 negative reps from that thread.

Merely for pointing out that protectionism doesn't work in the long run.

Really sums up how dull you lot are.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
              I actually got 4 negative reps from that thread.

Merely for pointing out that protectionism doesn't work in the long run.

Really sums up how dull you lot are.
              If you have a problem with the rest of the world, then maybe it is not the rest of the world with the problem?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                If you have a problem with the rest of the world, then maybe it is not the rest of the world with the problem?
                I don't have a problem with the rest of the world.

Just idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                  I don't have a problem with the rest of the world.

Just idiots.
                  I think there may be a difference in opinion regarding who is the idiot.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I think there may be a difference in opinion regarding who is the idiot.
                    Says the person who had to Google arguments because they didn't know any themselves.

And when they did they chose a complete moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X