• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do you see yourself?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you see yourself?

No particular reason for this poll - just curiosity stemming from a comment about daily rate about how we perceive ourselves in the anonymous world of the internet. If we're all right, then the results should be evenly spread.
    I reckon my daily rate is higher than most regular posters on CUK
    25.00%
    I reckon it's about average
    40.00%
    I reckon it's lower than mist
    27.50%
    AndyW's mum gives me pocket money
    7.50%

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    No particular reason for this poll - just curiosity stemming from a comment about daily rate about how we perceive ourselves in the anonymous world of the internet. If we're all right, then the results should be evenly spread.
    What poll?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

<drums fingers impatiently>

Comment

#PollFail

Are you user you are cut out for this Skippy?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bugger - mist = most.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            <drums fingers impatiently>
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If this Hune was in s different party I personally do not think he would be receiving remotely this much willification from the press and the public at large.

If my husband has to drive a lot and if this driving is in urban districts there is greater likelihood of being flashed. You gett three flShes and you are out. Since I don't really drive and use my Segway I would be willing to take his pints and thus prevent OSS of licence and job.

I don't see a moral problem.

Comment

Originally posted by wikramasingha View Post
                If this Hune was in s different party I personally do not think he would be receiving remotely this much willification from the press and the public at large.

If my husband has to drive a lot and if this driving is in urban districts there is greater likelihood of being flashed. You gett three flShes and you are out. Since I don't really drive and use my Segway I would be willing to take his pints and thus prevent OSS of licence and job.

Hi pacha

Comment

Originally posted by wikramasingha View Post

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    WTF?
                    WTF A Segway!
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X