• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chavtastic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavtastic

Woman, 22, ordered to pay £140 after using dozens of fake diamonds to 'bling' her electronic curfew TAG | Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I'm pretty sure we can all navigate to the other mail 'news' stories from your first link of the day.

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I'm pretty sure we can all navigate to the other mail 'news' stories from your first link of the day.

Ta.
      oh Sorry!

Thought you might have got lost in who's bonking who.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        It still worked, wtf was the fuss about?
        I would guess it is one of the rules that seems stupid in some cases but have to be applied to all. They will get in to even worse trouble if they start letting some off and not others so like many rules it has to be black and white. Someone will push the boundries and start drilling holes in the band to put studs in or use some kind of solvent that affects the plastic and so on.

Rules is rules and either way. It's a punishment, not a fashion impliment. Hardly a news story either.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I would have thought that they reuse them too, so the next recipient may not be too happy about the bling.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Hardly a news story either.
            Since when has that mattered to the Wail

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I would have thought that they reuse them too, so the next recipient may not be too happy about the bling.
              I would have thought they would have disposed of or cleaned the strap after being next to some scrotes leg for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I would have thought they would have disposed of or cleaned the strap after being next to some scrotes leg for a few months.

Good point.

Comment

Think of all the nasty diseases you could catch off it.

. . . and the tag!!
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Think of all the nasty diseases you could catch off it.
                    Foot and mouth for instance.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X