• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carnage on the roads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnage on the roads

Well sort of,

3 crashes so far today in the TdF. 3 riders retiring with broken bones as a result and a 4th unconfirmed. Still only the third day and nowhere near the mountains yet...

Makes a kick in the nuts seem tame by comparason.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Was beginning to wonder when we'd have a TdF thread.

I'm surprised how many have managed to start, what with the arrests, disqualifications, there's even been mention of 'secret' prize money being paid to the cryptographers involved. Cryptographers, yes, I kid you not, the TdF appears to get more bizarre each succeeding year.

At this rate of attrition I wonder how many of them will finish.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

not withstanding the cyclist who got mashed on the A3 thereby causing me to be late for a interview....

Poor bugger but was also fuming.

And surprise surprise....as of yet no reschedule .
      http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        3 crashes so far today in the TdF. 3 riders retiring with broken bones as a result and a 4th unconfirmed.
        Well they shouldn't be going so fast...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I notice that the Daleks haven't contributed to this thread. Aren't they interested in cycling?

Comment

I would hope that for once they're all hard at work on the robotising line.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              I notice that the Daleks haven't contributed to this thread. Aren't they interested in cycling?

Well they're not exactly built for it are they

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                Well they're not exactly built for it are they
                Au contraire...

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
                  Au contraire...

Aha! So now we know the secret of the Dalek propulsion system. The little beggars are in there peddling like maniacs!

Comment

pedaling
                    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                    X