• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why its justified to call Agents Pimps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why its justified to call Agents Pimps

BBC News - German job centre's brothel offer shocks teenager
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

NSFW

And this is the place in question: Colosseum
    Last edited by administrator; 8 February 2013, 13:28. Reason: nsfw
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      And this is the place in question: Colosseum
      I know it should be obvious but worth noting it is NSFW in your post.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the Darmstadt, even the pretty unfettered guest wifi at ClientCo wouldn't let me through to that site.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Thanks for the Darmstadt, even the pretty unfettered guest wifi at ClientCo wouldn't let me through to that site.
          Its good to go at my ClientCo

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I know it should be obvious but worth noting it is NSFW in your post.
            Only if you click on certain links on the page which it seems you did
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

He won't be Man of the Year again unless he throughly inspects all crevices of the forum

Comment

At last something good about Germany
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Nope, the picture in the middle changes from the a SFW to a various pictures of ladies with their bubies out after a few secs....

And after 27 minutes it rotates though the whole set 3 times
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Heh.

On a "serious" note - I don't think the job centre did anything wrong there. With prostitution being legal, this is a job just like any other, meaning they can expect you to take it/apply for it if you want to keep qualifying for your benefits otherwise. Why should you be able to turn this sort of thing down?

Comment

Working...
                    X