• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get in on the ground floor. :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in on the ground floor. :-)

Kickstarter death star

Too late for this one, but would certainly be interested when they are released.
    Wifi controlled light bulb (LIFX)
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 8 February 2013, 14:20.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Kickstarter death star

Too late for this one, but would certainly be interested when they are released.
    Had an email saying the LIFX bulbs are on pre-order. At $79!!!!! WTF.

Great idea but not at that price.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 26 March 2013, 11:33.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

At 25 year life time it is still expensive! A definite taste of the future but will wait for the early-adopters to take the hit

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        At 25 year life time it is still expensive! A definite taste of the future but will wait for the early-adopters to take the hit
        I still have some quality tungsten bulbs still working after twenty years.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I still have some quality tungsten bulbs still working after twenty years.
          112 is the current record!

Livermore's Centennial Light Bulb
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            Kickstarter death star

KUATB
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X