• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kerrrching!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrrching!

Found a crisp twenty just sitting in the gutter. No-one around to claim it. Kerching!

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Found a crisp twenty just sitting in the gutter. No-one around to claim it. Kerching!
    Drinks on you?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why were you just sitting in the gutter?

Did someone give you the twenty out of pity?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post

Did someone give you the twenty out of pity?
        It's her Plan B.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          It's her Plan B.
          Some of us here have it as a plan A

Comment

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

BJ costs have sky rocketed in recent times
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Didn't offer to share it did you?

For the record I was with mudflapper when it happened. She spotted it while crossing the road, stopped on the spot while I carried on walking. I looked back to see her with her foot on something, she was hovering looking nervously but with a manic smile on her face. She then whipped something up from the floor before holding it up, waving it and shouting 'Unlucky MF' and then giving the finger to some weeping old lady who was searching through her handbag.

And that's how I remember it.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Some of us here have it as a plan A
                  Read a story in the Metro about a blind guy who makes a living busking in London. He whistles. When asked how much he earns he refused to say but then said he only works 4 days a week, has a house up north and commutes to London on the train.

Edit: Found a story about him on the BBC

So, how much does he earn now? Campbell avoids a direct answer. "All you need to know is that I live in Wolverhampton, travel down to London four days a week, employ a helper and I make a good living."
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Didn't offer to share it did you?

For the record I was with mudflapper when it happened. She spotted it while crossing the road, stopped on the spot while I carried on walking. I looked back to see her with her foot on something, she was hovering looking nervously but with a manic smile on her face. She then whipped something up from the floor before holding it up, waving it and shouting 'Unlucky MF' and then giving the finger to some weeping old lady who was searching through her handbag.

And that's how I remember it.
                    And some of that story is true. She wasn't weeping, it was more a gentle sob.

Comment

Working...
                    X