• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New phone time - Blackberry vs Iphone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New phone time - Blackberry vs Iphone

Got a cracking deal for my current Blackberry - a curve on around 15 a month, does all I need from a phone.

Iphone 4 now a very tempting 20 a month - however, I am worried about porting all the contacts over and losing the keypad.

The Z10 looks like another contender though - is this close to the iphone?

Kind of thinking I should get the iphone, but will miss the blackberry too much.

Anyone moved from bb to iphone?

Decisions of life......

Any reason why Android isn't on your list?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Any reason why Android isn't on your list?
      I consider android to be a poor mans Iphone, I don't know why!

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
        Nothing like an informed choice
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Because it's true!

You know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Because it's true!

You know it.
            One guess what your phone is.....

Comment

Got a cracking deal for my current Blackberry - a curve on around 15 a month, does all I need from a phone.

Iphone 4 now a very tempting 20 a month - however, I am worried about porting all the contacts over and losing the keypad.

The Z10 looks like another contender though - is this close to the iphone?

Kind of thinking I should get the iphone, but will miss the blackberry too much.

Anyone moved from bb to iphone?

Decisions of life......
              iPhone for personal, Blackberry from LtdCo, what kinda contractor are you.......... oh
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

S3 until BB10 has been bedded in a bit and you can make a more informed choice. Anything less than BB10 is troublesome especially with a touchscreen. iPhone, just say no.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Another vote for S3 here.

iPhone is a complete nightmare, especially with ITunes 11. Being forced to use iTunes is archaic and an unnecessary proprietary overhead that we could all happily live without.

Comment

Why are you forced to use iTunes? I'm able to download music directly onto my iPad through Amazon and play with their app, which can also access the iTunes library on the device.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X