• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rich Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich Russians

Majesticseo.com Majestic SEO - Web Analysis

Majesticseo.com has 5 years old, it is ranked #1,042 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $9,979,280 USD and advertising revenue is $4,165 USD per day. The average pages load time is 1.517 seconds, it is very fast. This site has a very good Pagernk(7/10), it has 270,900 visitors and 1,110,690 pageviews per day.

Contractoruk.com Contractor UK - Web Analysis

Contractoruk.com has 13 years old, it is ranked #75,836 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $539,394 USD and advertising revenue is $99 USD per day. The average pages load time is 2.72 seconds, it is very fast. This site has a very good Pagernk(4/10), it has 6,300 visitors and 26,460 pageviews per day.

I always said he'd make it.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Majesticseo.com Majestic SEO - Web Analysis

Majesticseo.com has 5 years old, it is ranked #1,042 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $9,979,280 USD and advertising revenue is $4,165 USD per day. The average pages load time is 1.517 seconds, it is very fast. This site has a very good Pagernk(7/10), it has 270,900 visitors and 1,110,690 pageviews per day.

Contractoruk.com Contractor UK - Web Analysis

Contractoruk.com has 13 years old, it is ranked #75,836 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $539,394 USD and advertising revenue is $99 USD per day. The average pages load time is 2.72 seconds, it is very fast. This site has a very good Pagernk(4/10), it has 6,300 visitors and 26,460 pageviews per day.

I always said he'd make it.

I always knew it was a good idea especially when he moved from trying to be google to trying to help others outwit google. In fact he can have as many as he wants.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Does that make him richer than you?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Comment

Well on paper he's going to be richer than anyone else on here so yes. And unlike many others on here I don't mind.

Comment

The guy selling the Big Issue is richer than Dim

Comment

You're obsessed Dim, let it go. I mean how gutted will you be when you also find out AtW has slept with more women than you and has a bigger tallywhacker.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Well on paper he's going to be richer than anyone else on here so yes. And unlike many others on here I don't mind.
                I meant the Prawn (although originally I did quote your post)

Comment

I meant the Prawn (although originally I did quote your post)
                  Quoting the wrong post can confuse a bear of little brain.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Quoting the wrong post can confuse a bear of little brain.
                    I edited immediately, you must have been very quick off the mark!

Comment

Working...
                    X