• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kim's got himself a big bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim's got himself a big bomb

BBC News - North Korea confirms third nuclear test

Hmmm...what do we think of this?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Since:

Fook all was done when India acquired nuclear weapons
    &
    Fook all was done when Pakistan acquired nuclear weapons

the answer may be fook all except some posturing
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Since:

Fook all was done when India acquired nuclear weapons
      &
      Fook all was done when Pakistan acquired nuclear weapons

the answer may be fook all except some posturing
      The problem is that N Korea is threatening its nearest neighbours and they are still at war with the south. Get your samsung phones now before its too late!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Did you say Kim's got a big bum?

Comment

Did the previous two tests succeed?

If they detected seismic activity, can't they work out quite accurately the megatonnage of this device.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It's just posturing "Oh look at me, I have a nuclear weapon" talk about playground antics. Isn't the country suffering from famine?
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Nothing but international dick waving imho. Apparently this new bomb is a uranium one rather than plutonium so they can make more of them. They are also small enough to stick into missiles and fire at people. The news also said that this is likely to upset China but the most they can really do is to remove support from NK - (source Radio 4 news this morning).

If China backs it support away then I am not sure whether NK would actually fire those missiles at SK as that is likely to cause a backlash from the rest of the world which they could not stop. If China continue to actively support them then I suppose they might launch but it would be a very risky move.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Did you say Kim's got a big bum?

I would.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  Isn't the country suffering from famine?
                  Usually, yes.

Comment

It is actually a small bomb which is more worrying. What the yanks are most worried about is them strapping a nuke to a long range missile, it only requires a small device to wipe out DC or NYC

Comment

Working...
                    X