• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well It doesn't make me feel hungry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well It doesn't make me feel hungry

fast forward through it to get to the munchy bits.
    http://www.ifoce.com/video/ifoce_promo_2006.mov
    53 Hotdogs and buns in 12 minutes.
    What surprised me was that the winner wan't built like Threaded, although I'm sure Threaded has done more than 53 in 12 minutes.

Mods: can we have a throwing up smily please.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Only in the USA!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
      Only in the USA!
      Whereas we have Nettle Eating competitions. Far more sensible, obviously
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

what other health conscious country in the world would promote these intensive and damaging eating contest - god bless american - and pass the apple pie.

I suppose the Americans will start pushing for this type of thing to go into the Olympics - the obesity levels in their country are now at an epidemic rate they should waltz home, well slowly trundle with a belly wheel

Comment

Working...
        X