• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The World According to the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The World According to the USA

I know this should be in light relief, but I can't be bothered to change forum.

The world akkording to those who went through the English educational sistam.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman

The world akkording to those who went through the English educational sistam.

Mailman
      Actualy mate, for those who were educated in the UK most of it should be coloured pink and labelled "The British Empire"
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Crocodiles hunting/culling is now banned and they are a protected species so you will need to correct your map. Also China is a communist state. To be honest this map seems fairly inaccurate, where did you get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Controller View Post

Comment

Is the USA near East Angular?

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
              Is the USA near East Angular?
              That joke is almost as old as this thread.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Controller View Post
                I know this should be in light relief
                If it was, it would show up the Himalayas quite nicely, possibly the Carpathians and the Andes, but the pennines wouldnt get a look-in

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  If it was, it would show up the Himalayas quite nicely, possibly the Carpathians and the Andes, but the pennines wouldnt get a look-in
                  Don't forget your coat, it's cold out there.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Brillo - please explain how you came to digging this thread up??

Also, why was Joe Black banned?

Comment

Working...
                    X