• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend a conveyancer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a conveyancer?

Offer accepted, bosh.

Will look at local solicitors obviously, based on friends' recommendations, but I hear there are online based ones which are as good. So anyone care to make a recommendation? Should I pick one which happens to do referrals I'm PM you
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Offer accepted, bosh.

Will look at local solicitors obviously, based on friends' recommendations, but I hear there are online based ones which are as good. So anyone care to make a recommendation? Should I pick one which happens to do referrals I'm PM you
    Not that this is an outright gushing recommendation, but they did provide me with a smooth transaction 3 years ago, although this was as a redirect by the Estate Agent.

Whether they accept clients directly I am not sure.

Premier Property Lawyers

GL with the house purchase,
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Gratz on the acceptance...

I just went with the guys that the estate agent offered. I was hoping that they had an interest in getting it right else loose the business when the agent stops referring them. The reality probably means they won't treat me any differently but they seem to be doing a decent job so far. They are local to me and I can go hand stuff in easily etc rather than all by post which also suits me.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

We just used one of the cheapy on-line ones after a local solicitor messed us around. Went very smoothly.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Gratz on the acceptance...

I just went with the guys that the estate agent offered. I was hoping that they had an interest in getting it right else loose the business when the agent stops referring them. The reality probably means they won't treat me any differently but they seem to be doing a decent job so far. They are local to me and I can go hand stuff in easily etc rather than all by post which also suits me.
          lose

Sorry, that's one of the ones that really winds me up. Not as bad as "would of" mind you....
          I'd give my right dick to be normal.....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Offer accepted, bosh.

Don't go down that route, it will cost you more heartache in the long run. Find one with law society conveyancing accreditation which is within travelling distance.

Find an Accredited lawyer

Comment

Is 'lawyer' your title or theirs? Any British legal organisation who advertise themselves as lawyers are off to a bad start!
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Conveancy is a farce. You would be better off to RTFM and do it yourself.

Well done on the success by the way

Comment

Working...
                X