• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom

'Super zombie' households face disaster - even without an increase in loan rates | Mail Online
    I'm alright Jack

I suspect there will be opportunity to make a huge killing in the housing market when and if it falls. Just need to build up some capital fast.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

My heart bleeds for them. Not.

I watched/heard people I thought might have some common sense re-mortgage every year "because my house is worth 10k more now".

They've had their three foreign holidays a year and the expensive lease cars on the drive out of it and still seem to blindly think there's going to be another house-price-boom coming along to save them.

When interest rates start to rise, and I doubt they'd need to do little more than increase by a couple of %, these people are going to be fooked.

(There may be a sub-set who've been hit by genuine mis-fortune of course.)

Comment

Working...
      X