• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

last minute Valentine's thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last minute Valentine's thing

I totally forgot to plan for this consumer-driven day. Being the romantic type, luckily I managed to get up early and escape to work before the wife had a chance to wake up.

So I need some ideas. Something that means I don't have to get up off my seat: perhaps a internet flower order? Or an e-card? I've already sent a Facebook message, is that enough?

What can I do to save this, last minute style?

Give her a nice Pearl necklace when you get home.

(Doubly effective when given with rubber earrings !)
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Give her a nice Pearl necklace when you get home.

(Doubly effective when given with rubber earrings !)

I was thinking about giving her a Finger Ring first.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I was thinking about giving her a Finger Ring first.
        Good way to start. But after that, she will appreciate the 'jelly jewellery'
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Being the romantic type, luckily I managed to get up early and escape to work before the wife had a chance to wake up.
          Letting her have a lie in instead of giving you a blowjob and making your brekkie? I'd say that's pretty romantic.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Take her up the oxo tower?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You can never go wrong with flowers so my advice would be to throw some money at the problem man and get them ordered pronto!

Comment

You are obviously not bothered so give her what she really wants from you.

A divorce.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by Kelstar View Post
                  You can never go wrong with flowers so my advice would be to throw some money at the problem man and get them ordered pronto!
                  Where from?

Comment

Where from?
                    Petrol station.

Comment

Working...
                    X