• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You get what you pay for - ha!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://fitnesssf.com/

Well done that man. Kick some non paying bastard arse!
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've been tempted to do this.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I have done this. After client didn't pay for the hosting of their bug reporting system, I replaced the site saying that it would be unavailable until they paid.

Comment

I just hope it gets trending on twitter...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I've been tempted to do this.
            Understandable and easy to empthasise with as it is, I think this is rather unprofessional and quite possibly illegal. It's basically the same principal as vigilante justice.

If the provider changed passwords or anything to try and stop the client taking down the hack, that would be seriously dodgy.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Understandable and easy to empthasise with as it is, I think this is rather unprofessional and quite possibly illegal. It's basically the same principal as vigilante justice.

If the provider changed passwords or anything to try and stop the client taking down the hack, that would be seriously dodgy.
              Yep, all fair, but what stopped me was that the NL IT business is a small world; spread tulip around about someone else and it's bound to come flying back at you sooner or later.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The power of the web hey... Everyone is leaving feedback based on the webpage as well..

Fitness SF - SoMa - San Francisco, CA

Safe to say this business, if it still exists, is f**ked.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Brigit Fonda did something similar in Single White Female with her Mac System 7 based accounting software (yeah right) - when the client didn't pay, all the numbers started falling off the screen.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The power of the web hey... Everyone is leaving feedback based on the webpage as well..

Fitness SF - SoMa - San Francisco, CA

Safe to say this business, if it still exists, is f**ked.
                    Which is a bad thing - every story has two sides but only one has the tools to spread theirs over the web in an attempt at extortion.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X