• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little black plastic bags tied in a bow and hanging from tree branches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little black plastic bags tied in a bow and hanging from tree branches

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 5 June 2022, 08:37.

They do indeed contain dog turds. It goes like this:

Anti-social dog walker's pooch craps.

Anti-social dog walker looks round and finds he is being watched by other dog walkers

Anti-social dog walker ostentatiously picks turds up in poop bag

As soon as out of sight of others the bag is chucked into tree

Twats

Comment

I once mistook one for a geocache.

Comment

toxoplasmosis
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
          What is this new phenomena I've noticed over the last 12 months or so, when I go for a walk in the countryside? I keep seeing little black plastic bags hanging from a low branch on a tree. They are always tied in a bow at the top.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they contain dog turds, but I've never opened one up to verify this. If my suspicions are correct, then what sort of moron leaves something like that littering up the countryside? Doing that is worse than just letting their dog crap on the path/grass, because at least that way the turd would eventually decompose or wash away in the rain. How long will it last if it's sealed up in an airtight plastic bag? 10 years? 50 years? 100 years? Longer? What to55ers!

Yours, pi55ed-off,
          Jeff
          (from the countryside)

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well at least they cared to pick the stuff up. The grass area next to my house is now a massive dog toilet with no less than 30 turds lying about. The kids can longer play there.

I'm wondering what I need to obtain a gun to kill the dogs (and owners) doing it.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I hate the selfish dog owners who want to keep a dog but not pick up the turds. Where I live there are big signs that there will be a 50£ fine but still they sneak in at night and get away with it. Assholes! I have stopped going for a walk locally because I am tired of dodging the turds. Hanging is too good for them.

Dog owners listen up ! You own the dog you clean up after their turds ! Or dont ******* have them !
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

What a brilliant idea to give two fingers to the you must pick up your dogs turd brigade. Love it.

I dont have a dog now, but when I had my German Shepherd there was no chance in gods earth of me picking up his turds. None what so ever.

It amazes me that people think a dog owner should pick up a turd with their hands, to reduce the chances of them getting it on their covered feet because they cant look where they are going. And lets face it the chances of getting a fine are slim to none, and to be honest id consider an odd £50 charge for not doing this money well spent!

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                I'm wondering what I need to obtain a gun to kill the dogs (and owners) doing it.
                I bet your kids annoy more people than a dog ever did, especially if you ever take them to a supermarket or restaurant, can I shoot you and them?
                Last edited by escapeUK; 16 February 2013, 10:07.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  toxoplasmosis
                  According my dictionary that's:

a disease caused by toxoplasmas, transmitted chiefly through undercooked meat, or in soil or cat faeces. Symptoms generally pass unremarked in adults, but infection can be dangerous to unborn children.
                  My neighbour's dog used to crap on their front lawn and eventually their toddler got septicaemia, and spent a worrying few days in hospital.

They made sure the garden was constantly cleaned of poop after that.

Tip: Dogs are omnivorous and don't need just meat. Get the right food for them and their poop is relatively dry and easy to pick up.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    What a brilliant idea to give two fingers to the you must pick up your dogs turd brigade. Love it.

I dont have a dog now, but when I had my German Shepherd there was no chance in gods earth of me picking up his turds. None what so ever.

It amazes me that people think a dog owner should pick up a turd with their hands, to reduce the chances of them getting it on their covered feet because they cant look where they are going. And lets face it the chances of getting a fine are slim to none, and to be honest id consider an odd £50 charge for not doing this money well spent!

I bet your kids annoy more people than a dog ever did, especially if you ever take them to a supermarket or restaurant, can I shoot you and them?
                    Why do you think it's acceptable that everyone else should look at the ground every time they take a step just because you want to be a lazy irresponsible ****?

I guess you must like wallowing in a world full of tulip.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X