• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For certain members - You know who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For certain members - You know who

Learning Guitar to Get Laid - CollegeHumor Video
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Toying with the idea of buying a digital piano, as I reached grade 3 many moons ago, and it would be good to practice again.

But from scouring many reviews and sites, the best model, the Yamaha CLP480, is £3,600 smackers.

and I never managed to find anywhere that explains the difference between a Yamaha CLP480 and the CLP480PE, which seem to have a large price difference.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Toying with the idea of buying a digital piano, as I reached grade 3 many moons ago, and it would be good to practice again.

But from scouring many reviews and sites, the best model, the Yamaha CLP480, is £3,600 smackers.

and I never managed to find anywhere that explains the difference between a Yamaha CLP480 and the CLP480PE, which seem to have a large price difference.
      If I hinted that PE stands for Polished Ebony would that help?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

use the 'take it away' scheme -18 months interest free credit, we're currently looking for a digital piano as our old acoustic one is a bit 'honky tonk' and you have to hammer the keys a bit. Pogle jnr needs something a bit more subtle according to her piano teacher, for the next stage of exams.
        Only issue is It has to be for a child or a student, but you have nieces and nephews don't you?
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Are you suggesting that the only reason that cojak plays the ukulele is because she's on the pull?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Never failed for me;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Are you suggesting that the only reason that cojak plays the ukulele is because she's on the pull?
              Actually I was thinking of Mary Poppins and one of her dates.

Not thought about that, maybe Ukulele lovers should beware of an over-excited Cojak?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Actually I was thinking of Mary Poppins and one of her dates.

Not thought about that, maybe Ukulele lovers should beware of an over-excited Cojak?
                Only when she's had a few beers
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Only when she's had a single beers
                  FTFY based on descriptions of the last grub club.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I wish I'd bought a guitar to punish my Ma.

It was fecking piano lessons instead.

I fecking hate piano music.

No one has ever set a piano on fire in a rock gig.
                    i saw keith emerson attack one with an 'atchet one night. and a kitchen knife
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X