• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the point of a dog?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of a dog?

You put food in one end and poop comes out the other end. This is unpleasant for pedestrians and a health hazard. It costs you money.

WTF is the point?

Are you dog owners so sad that you need these dim witted creatures to look up to you and love you?

Ah but it teaches little Jimmy about responsibility by caring for an animal blah blah pathetic.

IME people who 'love dogs' really have something mentally wrong with them. Like, hey, look at my trophy dog, it shows the world how great I am, and also that I can't make relationships with people and I'm really insecure.

Anyone care to comment?

P.S. exceptions made for guide dogs, sniffer dogs, sheep dogs and all other useful working dogs.

Don't forget the humping your leg part. Presumably doggy types are turned on by the feeling of an animal trying to have sex with their leg. Seems pretty disgusting to me, but each to their own.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Acute hearing, rows of big teeth and a 100 decibel howling bark makes for a pretty effective burglar alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
        Acute hearing, rows of big teeth and a 100 decibel howling bark makes for a pretty effective burglar alarm.
        But surely an actual burglar alarm would be much cheaper.

And there's always the off chance your dog will eat your face whilst you're asleep.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Are you dog owners so sad that you need these dim witted creatures to look up to you and love you?
          It's like kids but less hassle. And they don't turn into horrible teenagers who hate you.

(I haven't got a dog, but I'd like one if I wasn't working.)

Comment

The point of a pointer is pointing.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The point of a boxer is to wobble and slobber.

Comment

Non-dog owners never ever understand the point and never will. Until they get one.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Non-dog owners never ever understand the point and never will. Until they get one.
                  Indeed - bit like non child owners really!

Comment

Dog owners have a dog to get some love that they did not get from their own children ! Sad really. I just dont see the point.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X