• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Place your bets gentlemen please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place your bets gentlemen please

Ok, it's no good I've got to bring it up - any thoughts on the North Koreans? Can't help thinking that the USA should mind their own damn business really - can't quite see how they have managed to set themselves up as the world's weapons regulator. Anyway, let's have a vote (if you can be bothered). Those still searching for their prostates can vote by proxy (if they can find a volunteer)
    UK will be at war within 3 months
    26.67%
    USA will get their arses kicked
    16.67%
    North Koreans will get their arses kicked
    23.33%
    Everyone in the whole world will get their arses kicked
    33.33%

Nuke em. All commies, mozzies and anything else ending in ies should god damn be nuked out of existence.

Okay?

PS I think the solution is for the UK to increase immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Nuke em. All commies, mozzies and anything else ending in ies should god damn be nuked out of existence.

Okay?
      Incuding brummies?? ...gets my vote!
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

don't forget geordies
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Bit in the Grauniad (spit, spit) ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/arti...813187,00.html

To understand why the missiles were launched from Korea today, you have to look thousands of miles south at the banking system in Macau. This shady Chinese island is crucial to North Korea's fragile financial system. It is where money from arms and drug deals is laundered.

Macau is also where many of North Korea's wealthiest citizens stash their foreign currency holdings. But the US is squeezing these deposits like never before and it is hurting more than any previous punitive measures.
          Still, I reckon Kim Jong-il has a dodgy prostate myself...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Well, if I'm honest I'm not to keen on the idea of a dictator state run by a raving looney with his hands on world ending technology. As KJS said in team america:

Do you have any idea how ****** busy I am, Hans Brix? Werr, **** you! You want inspection? Werr, inspect that! You butt-******* piece of tulip! What, you think I'm just a petty arms dealer? I'm pwanning the attack! Congratulations Team America, you have stopped nothing...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
              I reckon Kim Jong-il has a dodgy prostate myself...
              Probably not had it massaged enough. No wonder he has to shoot off missiles instead, or were they "self" propelled?
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Okay?

PS I think the solution is for the UK to increase immigration.
                Tories

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Probably not had it massaged enough. No wonder he has to shoot off missiles instead, or were they "self" propelled?
                  Well, he should check it out. Apparantly missile #2 simply dribbled out...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The question was about Korea, Snaw

Originally posted by snaw
                    Well, if I'm honest I'm not to keen on the idea of a dictator state run by a raving looney with his hands on world ending technology. :

We know you don't like Blair either but do try to stay on topic!
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X