• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Citigroup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citigroup

Anyone contracted at Citigroup (CanaryWharf) lately? Any views on the place?

Went for a permie interview there about 3 years ago - walked in and the manager says "I suppose you wore that school tie to impress me?"

Didn't get the job. Wasn't overly upset.

Comment

Originally posted by rob s View Post
      Went for a permie interview there about 3 years ago - walked in and the manager says "I suppose you wore that school tie to impress me?"

There aren't half some knobs working for banks! Never again after this contract for me!

Comment

Originally posted by rob s View Post

Not sure how that would have worked, if you were bothered enough to wear the school tie it would have been down on your CV anyway, sounds like you were well out of it.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It wasn't actually a school tie anyway, I got it from duty free at the airport.

Comment

If you enjoy sleeping under the desk and never going home, it's not a bad place to work.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X