• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Satisfaction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Satisfaction

The programme manager has put his head in his hands and let out a low moan.

Now you know how I feel mate...
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Isn't it rather bad manners to watch people while they're having a dump?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You sound like a whiney techy, and you were probably doing his nut in with your negativity.

You'll probably get tulipcanned, so you're happy, and he can hire someone proactive and delivery focused.

HTH
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          You sound like a whiney techy, and you were probably doing his nut in with your negativity.

HTH
          OMG rollin on floor

Suity did your tongue pierce your cheek?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You'll probably get tulipcanned, so you're happy, and he can hire someone proactive and delivery focused.

HTH
            Do you speak from experience?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Surely the faux pas is his for going for it in the middle of a crowded office. Anyone would think he was escapeUK's dog.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Anyone would think he was escapeUK's dog.
                If he is then you can excuse him for putting his head in his hands and letting out a low moan.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

HTH
                  Unfortunately it's because i'm delivery focussed that I delivered what I was asked to deliver (a small link in a pointless chain) instead of going home on day two. Now the penny has dropped that the end to end process is surreal verging on insane and the users won't go near it.

Comment

If he is then you can excuse him for putting his head in his hands and letting out a low moan.
                    As long as he doesn't start licking his balls. Or nuzzling my crotch.

Comment

Working...
                    X