• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fast breeder to go ECO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast breeder to go ECO

Home fit for a dole queen: Mother of 11 gets BRAND NEW £400,000 house built by council because she's 'struggling' in her two current homes | Mail Online

‘It’s being built especially for me,’ she said. ‘If I go there and I say to them I don’t like it or it’s too small, then they will just have to build me a bigger one, won’t they?’
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Furious neighbour: 'It's a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car'

Comment

If the house is as well built as the other social housing "eco" schemes I've seen the electricity bill will bankrupt her.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I loved their attempt to stir trouble with:

Rubbish strewn: The back of the properties in Churchdown, Gloucester, where Heather Frost is living with 11 children.
        Newsflash to the middle classes, this is what EVERY house looks like with DSS tenants! THat garden is in pretty good condition, relatively speaking.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Newsflash to the middle classes, this is what EVERY house looks like with DSS tenants! THat garden is in pretty good condition, relatively speaking.
          Yes but that makes it effective, most middle class people that pay for these houses don't know this.

Comment

A new house WORTH £400,000 will not COST £400,000 to build, this will then free up TWO houses that can go to other people, the shame is that the council are probably doing the right thing for them, and thus the tax payers.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

the right thing is to put them all on workfare, lets see how quickly the council find out the boyfriend is working and probably a couple of the kids.

Comment

She treats her womb like a clown car
                Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Goddam lol!

Comment

oh and no I would not...

Mich would though...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    A new house WORTH £400,000 will not COST £400,000 to build, this will then free up TWO houses that can go to other people, the shame is that the council are probably doing the right thing for them, and thus the tax payers.
                    Yeah. Though what I don't get is why they don't move out the three over-18s. Would solve the overcrowding, and probably mean they remaining ones would fit back into just one of their existing two houses.

Comment

Working...
                    X