• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon SJD Dolan to get last spot on Dragons' Den?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon SJD Dolan to get last spot on Dragons' Den?

Dolan, the director and founder of SJD Accountancy, is said to be hotly tipped to take part in the next series of the BBC show
    BEtter than that Upton bloke I suppose. How long until AtW gets on?

Kelly Hoppen is revealed as the new Dragons' Den star | Mail Online
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Surely a proposed dragon should be someone who has invested in companies as a venture capitalist?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      Surely a proposed dragon should be someone who has invested in companies as a venture capitalist?
      I don't know, he has advertised on CUK, this has resulted in performance improvements in most of the posters clients. I know I'm suddenly very productive once I have spent the day on CUK.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Kelly was announced today so not really.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Kelly was announced today so not really.
            Ah, I thought the thread was about Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Ah, I thought the thread was about Simon.
              Both. Simon's been rumoured for months but now the other spot is filled that's all we're waiting for. New news!

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                Are you aware of SJD's other business interests?

Simon Dolan - entrepreneur extraordinaire | Essex Life

Spod - enlightening fuqwits for 45 years.

Comment

Would like them to get rid of duncan bannatyne too really - would really brighten the show up IMO, plus what will deborah meaden do now theo has left - she never seemed to invest on anything unless theo was involved!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Are you aware of SJD's other business interests?

Simon Dolan - entrepreneur extraordinaire | Essex Life
                    OK, I will correct what I said, "Surely a proposed dragon should be someone who has successfully invested in companies as a venture capitalist?"

None of the businesses listed have done anything....
                    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
                    X