• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More client feedback...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More client feedback...

I really have NEVER heard this one before;

- your clothes are too fashionable

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I really have NEVER heard this one before;

- your clothes are too fashionable

No, I never hear that one either...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      No, I never hear that one either...
      Seeing as I'm wearing a tatty old tweed jacket, a tie knitted by Lady Tester and a pair of bovver boots, this is the last thing I ever expected to hear. Perhaps I'll get myself a shellsuit for tomorrow.

Comment

Invoice OFTEN!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hipster attire?

Do you use a typewriter and have an old style phone handset that plugs into your smartphone?

Comment

Seeing as I'm wearing a tatty old tweed jacket, a tie knitted by Lady Tester and a pair of bovver boots, this is the last thing I ever expected to hear. Perhaps I'll get myself a shellsuit for tomorrow.
            You are aware of the existence of sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Hipster attire?

Do you use a typewriter and have an old style phone handset that plugs into your smartphone?
              No. However I've noted the 'hipsters' as they have caught up with my individual lack of style in their fashion journey.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                You are aware of the existence of sarcasm?
                No.

Comment

thought not

but it would appear from recent threads that your current employers are looking to

1) Force you to leave
                  2) Break your spirit and turn you into a grey permie...

Keep fighting!

Comment

No. However I've noted the 'hipsters' as they have caught up with my individual lack of style in their fashion journey.
                    Is this your MP3 player?

Comment

Working...
                    X