• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North Korea has just nuked Japan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea has just nuked Japan

Only kidding.

Serves 'em right for wanting to hunt nice little whales.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

bloody great fishes are whales
      (yes I know their mamals but thats not the song)

Comment

they're
        mammals
        that's

FFS

Comment

Japan has got strange (to the Western world) customs, like having lower age of consent, or collective suicides or even sense of shame by business leaders who screw up their companies - Nintendo one was so sorry he gave most of his money back to the firm and lets not forget that conviction rate in Japan is like 98% because most people expected to admit their guilt when they are guilty.

Comment

You can apparently buy 'schoolgirls panties' from vending machines.

Funny old world.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Indeed, and what's wrong with that?

An absolute convenience is all I can say. Sadly they don't seem to stock much in white or black...

http://www.photomann.com/japan/machines/

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                Only kidding.
                Well, it wouldn't have been anything the Yanks hadn't done already.

Comment

As brutal as the North Korean Government is. I can’t imagine that they are a threat outside their own Country. They need all of their recourses just to rein in their own people. Any ambitions outside North Korea is laughable. However they are convenient bogymen for the western governments.

By the way, can you get soiled panties from those Japanese machines and do they do a postal service? (for a friend)
                  HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Ahem

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
                    As brutal as the North Korean Government is. I can’t imagine that they are a threat outside their own Country. They need all of their recourses just to rein in their own people. Any ambitions outside North Korea is laughable. However they are convenient bogymen for the western governments.

By the way, can you get soiled panties from those Japanese machines and do they do a postal service? (for a friend)
                    Yes indeed, that's just what Saddam thought about Bush and Blair.
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X