• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing me ole pals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing me ole pals

I'm into my 3rd week at a new gig, my peeps from my old gig have stopped calling, no more invites to 5-aside. Promised meals and drinks have gone out the window. I know I shouldn’t hurt but I'm only human and though the paid invoices help I still miss em.

Even a tweet would be nice.

How quickly a contractor is forgotten.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I'm into my 3rd week at a new gig, my peeps from my old gig have stopped calling, no more invites to 5-aside. Promised meals and drinks have gone out the window. I know I shouldn’t hurt but I'm only human and though the paid invoices help I still miss em.

In the words of NLUK " are you sure you are cut out to be a contractor?".

Nuff said.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

they never really liked you anyway, move on

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        In the words of NLUK " are you sure you are cut out to be a contractor?".

Nuff said.
        i likes the money.. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          they never really liked you anyway, move on
          that's what my missus said.

Comment

The difference between being friends and acquaintances no doubt
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

For a small fee, I can make sure that you get weekly updates from your old pals, and occasional tweets. PM me for where to send the invoice, and you can then start feeling loved.

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
                For a small fee, I can make sure that you get weekly updates from your old pals, and occasional tweets. PM me for where to send the invoice, and you can then start feeling loved.
                if only I knew how to give out reputation or could be arsed FAQ'ing it.

Comment

How quickly a friendless loser is forgotten.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It's a bit like life really. We will all die and after a while we will be forgotten.... Hence we need religion to make sense out of this otherwise crazy and pointless existence.

Comment

Working...
                    X