• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is wrong with ugly women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with ugly women?

Aside from being ugly, that is. Today, the aesthetically challenged Julie Burchill carries on the 'ugly cow having a go at Kate' trend in the Daily Wail;

Kate Middleton is just Diana Lite says Julie Burchill but A.N. Wilson argues Duchess of Cambridge is a textbook royal | Mail Online

Is there a hint of jealousy in this?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

No, it's to sell newspapers, books and advertising space.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH BIDI
      Yep, but with a face like Mantel or Burchill the last thing you'd want to do is get your mug plastered across the papers every day.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If my dog looked half as grim as Burchill then I would shave it's arse and teach it to walk backwards.
        As for Mantel, she takes ugliness to a whole new dimension. I have never before seen anyone that ugly with only one head!!

Leave Kate alone.............she'd get it!!

Phwoooaaarrrr!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

HTH BIDI
          WSS +1

The more "scandalous" stories that are linked to on internet forums/social media sites the more people visit the Mail's website, the more profits are generated.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Leave Kate alone.............she'd get it!!

Phwoooaaarrrr!!!

And we know she puts out
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              WSS +1

The more "scandalous" stories that are linked to on internet forums/social media sites the more people visit the Mail's website, the more profits are generated.
              I think it's time CUK banned anyone who links to the DM.

Comment

I think it's time CUK banned anyone who links to the DM.
                why? most of the long threads start with a DM link.

As mentioned above its to sell papers, next Mantel will be writing a piece entitled 'It's hard being so beautiful'

Remember 'you don't look at the Mantel when you poke the fire', but in this case you don't because your poker might go limp.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wow, I didn't think it was possible to get more 'Lite' than Diana

As for Burchill, she looks like a contender for this years 'Gurner of the year' to be held in Wigan as soon as Quasimodo is free

picture taken at SasGurus secret training location - an eco shed somewhere in Slough
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    'ugly cow having a go at Kate' trend in the Daily Wail;
                    It's just an excuse to run more pictures of the princess, sells papers innit. Count how many pictures of a princess there are and how many pictures of the minger.

Next headline will be that someone calls Kate "ugly" and they will have to run another 10 page spread to "prove" that she isn't.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    And we know she puts out
                    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                    X