• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vicky Pryce Verdict....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicky Pryce Verdict....

<placeholder>
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

don't do that !

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      <placeholder>
      i'll be surprised if she isn't found guilty. The excuse she used is that her husband stood behind her as she was made to sign the form.

If that wasn't the exact situation that occurred then the excuse she is using doesn't legally stand up (regardless of the fact that cohesion can be done from a distance).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        don't do that !
        Sorry but the suspense is killing me!
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

The Jury has returned its verdict - She's Fugly!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            i'll be surprised if she isn't found guilty. The excuse she used is that her husband stood behind her as she was made to sign the form.

If that wasn't the exact situation that occurred then the excuse she is using doesn't legally stand up (regardless of the fact that cohesion can be done from a distance).
            Difficult to call - depends on how good a job the defence have done on pulling the wool over the jurors eyes.

Comment

The judge will accept a majority verdict so it really depends on the verdict. From discussing this with friends and colleagues, it seems women sympathise with her.

IMO, she is guilty, he did not make her do anything. She is a bitter woman and she should receive a greater sentence than him as he at least pleaded guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                The judge will accept a majority verdict so it really depends on the verdict. From discussing this with friends and colleagues, it seems women sympathise with her.

IMO, she is guilty, he did not make her do anything. She is a bitter woman and she should receive a greater sentence than him as he at least pleaded guilty.
                Hell hath no fury...

Oi Mich, would/have ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                  Women of the pathetic kind, yes.

Any woman with a decent portion of self-respect realises that she's taking the p***. She's a capable and successful creature in her own right - someone like that claiming to be the victim of marital coercion just isn't convincing. Particularly not in this case where her motives are so blatantly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    The Jury has returned its verdict - She's Fugly!
                    WHS
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X