• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honest reporting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest reporting

Future war, what it is good phwoar? asks Crysis skin-paint babe ? The Register

worth a look
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Wearing a bra on a full body paint... what a cop out....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Maximum hornage!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        It's a cover up! Wake up sheeple!
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I'd paint her breasts, bra or not.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Isn't she the girl from Pussy Cat Dolls who was in the celebrity jungle thingy back along?

Says she is "leggy" in the article but from I remember she wasn't very tall.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              WNLUKS!
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
              X