• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Brits: cringeworthy bollocks or cool?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brits: cringeworthy bollocks or cool?

Just switched on and James Cordon is interviewing Robbie Williams and they clearly hate each other. Should I carry on watching?
    Cats are evil.

Comment

cringeworthy bollocks, but the singing bits are good.
      Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

The Brits are the music industry giving out fake awards to further publicise the acts which make it the most money. It's like TESCO giving awards to Milk and Bread.

Comment

never watch, or any other award ceremonies, can't stand celebrity back slapping.
          "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Can't stand Cordon.

Should have ended up in a bucket at 3 months.

Plainly a man stupid enough to believe his own publicity.

Which sort of says it all.
            Agree 100%. I fail to see why people like the fat tw@t.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I am still too scared to watch it again after Mick Fleetwood and Sam Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Can't stand Cordon.

Should have ended up in a bucket at 3 months.

Plainly a man stupid enough to believe his own publicity.

Which sort of says it all.
                Come over by ere steeling our wimmin'
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                  The Brits are the music industry giving out fake awards to further publicise the acts which make it the most money. It's like TESCO giving awards to Milk and Bread.
                  Contractor UK Awards announced :: Contractor UK

Another CUK Bulletin Boarder, who uses the virtual name 'DimPrawn' was singled out for witty, worldly and irreverent comments, winning them 'Forum Personality of the Year.'

I'd just like to thank CUK for making it all possible ...

Comment

I don't usually mind Corden but he seemed really nervous and awkward.

Didn't see much of it though as I don't like most of the music. Apparently One Direction murdered Teenage Kicks at some point

Comment

Working...
                    X